Sunday 8 October 2023

POST 4: Time travel to the

     Hi everyone, here we are again, this week the topic is very interesting: TIME TRAVEL. This is a concept that I use to think although I don't believe it's possible (maybe it is but I don't know).

    If time travel was possible I would like to travel to the past honestly, because I think it's better than future just for the knowledge you have about the past, so you could be a little bit "intelligent" if it can be named in that way. Thinking about a specific moment in the past that I would like to travel, I would like going to Jesus times... yes, I prefer that time over Renaissance and others, I can explain this saying that I'm Christian so I think is special for me because Jesus represent an unpopular lifestyle that I'm trying but more important, He represent the good principles like modesty, kindness, happiness and more.

    Also I would like travel to Jesus times because I had been seeing the miracles he did so I had been experience part of the Bible. Obviously the society in that time was very different than nowadays and in the same way its technology too: they hadn't cellphones or any kind of car, them edifications was constructed different, less people and more green in Jesus's time. all these things make me want travel to the past, meet and practice Jaw's lifestyle and experience history.

    I hope my point of view was been understood, I'm not good expressing me writing so excuse me... This post is maybe the most reflexive definitely. That's all for now, see you next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

POST 5: Changes to my study programme.

      Hello everyone! this is my last post for now and the topic is a little bit hard because I love my major but I will try my best.      W...