Sunday 29 October 2023

POST 5: Changes to my study programme.

     Hello everyone! this is my last post for now and the topic is a little bit hard because I love my major but I will try my best.

    Well, I going to tell you about some changes could be made in my study programme. First of all, I have to say that my major is good and I love it, but obviously always is something wrong producing troubles either related with the major or not and in this post I will mention 3.

     The first change I could and would like to do is not related with my major but it is important: The university infrastructure! the main reason for this change is the older construction, some floors aren't connected with the elevator or each other and there are only 2 elevators (yes, there are) and we are probably 150 students, teachers and assistants in the whole building a day. This is problematic because always, literally always people have to wait the elevator for quite minutes.

The second change is the length of the major, mainly because there are some courses that are obligatory but they doesn't help very much to you and that could be a reason to expand on the major for 2 or 3 years.

    The third change to do is maybe only for caprice but I think it's important, and this change could be the weekly schedule for your courses, for me is a problem because sometimes your subjects have 3 hours from each other, it's horrible! Ok, you can study in that time but you maybe will end the day tired too much. Why this is a problem? Is a problem because I living in another city, my university is in Santiago but I live in Rancagua so it's a big problem because if I have a time window of 3 hours, I can't travel to home, I just have to stay there and wait the last class of the day to leave Santiago and finally be in home.

Well, I hope my point of view was understood, this all for today, see you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

POST 5: Changes to my study programme.

      Hello everyone! this is my last post for now and the topic is a little bit hard because I love my major but I will try my best.      W...