Sunday 1 October 2023

POST 3: My dream job.

    Hello everyone again, this is my third post and I hope you like it!

    First of all, I have 3 dream jobs (in this things  decide), in priority order are BECOME AN ARTIST PLAYING THE CLARINET, BUY AND SELL CLASSICAL MUSIC PRODUCTS and BECOME A LUTHIER but now, I'll just talking about BECOME AN ARTIST (a classical music artist).

    This dream sounds easy but it's not because the artistic world is very competitive, so is hard of achieve but not imposible. 

    I imagine this job in other country really, specifically in France, I love that countries and there's one reason: France is a very good place for music and orchestras and maybe almost every clarinetist thinks live and work there, also in France some important brands like Vandoren or Buffet Crampon makes classical music products (reeds, mouthpieces, clarinets, bells for clarinets and more), so live in France would be amazing. USA and Germany are considered the best places to have a career in classical music but France is enough for me; I imagine me working in a famous orchestra of France living near of my job and near of some restaurants (I love going to eat after work!).

    If I take a time to mention the skills I need in my dream job perhaps you will understand why is very competitive and hard: your skills must to be very high in quality and determination, if you don't be motivated enough you will be pass easily for other clarinetist whose quality and determination are more than yours. Also you will need very good clarinets to play well, in another form your sound will not be nice for the people, less for your soloists concerts.

    My dream job is really hard to get so that's make me want to improve my skills in the clarinet and always think in that, the opportunities are not many. I HAVE TO BE THE BEST!

    And that's it for now, see you in the next post ;).



No comments:

Post a Comment

POST 5: Changes to my study programme.

      Hello everyone! this is my last post for now and the topic is a little bit hard because I love my major but I will try my best.      W...