Saturday 23 September 2023

POST 2: The best holidays ever.

    Hello everyone! here we are again, this time I will talking about my best holidays. It was in 2021, specifically in December, I remember go with my entire family: uncles, aunts and cousins ( with my parents and brothers too, obviously) and was amazing! I'd never felt like that, something so special.

     Where did we go to? Well, we did go to LA FORESTA, VILCHES. There were cabins, not really big but enough for us because that was the first holidays with all my family so we just wanted to enjoy. We were stayed there almost 3 days which were full of activities and responsibilities according the time of the day, in other words, each family had to cook, set the table and wash the dishes but it could be at breakfast, lunch or dinner and that tasks were rotating everyday. In terms of activities, we could swimming in the pool, playing football, do trekking or exercise running and explore the forest.

    We really enjoyed our holidays in Vilches and I hope repeat this holidays someday.
    Thanks for reading ;). 





No comments:

Post a Comment

POST 5: Changes to my study programme.

      Hello everyone! this is my last post for now and the topic is a little bit hard because I love my major but I will try my best.      W...