Sunday 3 September 2023

POST 1: A country I would like to visit.

    Maybe this is my favorite country in the world: Norway. There are some reasons why I would like to visit it and next, I will tell you all of them and that will explain my dream of live there.

    I want to start with the nature, this is probably the most representative thing of Norway, Why? because is very beautiful! if you search photos and videos of Norway you will be impressive maybe: full of green, big mountains, snow and obviously the funny goats. The nature of Norway make me feel in peace even though I never have been there before because I always wanted to go be away from cities so when I sees more and more places in Norway through pictures I only want to be there and enjoy.

    Another reason to visit Norway is the people, their culture is just energetic and free, such lovely and wonderful people that make you smile at every moment. Lot of laughs and good vibes.

    The last reason but not less important: YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH SNOWBOARDING. This is my favorite extreme sport and if I go to Norway in the future, I will accomplish one of my dreams since always and it's clearly practice snowboarding (I know in Chile you can do it but in other countries like Norway is uniquely exciting) . I never wanted to do any extreme sport but this is my exception.

    This is all for now, below of this post you will see a photo of Norway and I hope you like it!








No comments:

Post a Comment

POST 5: Changes to my study programme.

      Hello everyone! this is my last post for now and the topic is a little bit hard because I love my major but I will try my best.      W...